To our wonderful Clients, Friends, and Family,
Tax season is upon us! Please take a moment to review the precautions we here at Senter, CPA are taking to ensure a safe and efficient tax season.
To adhere to the social distancing mandate, and to limit the amount of traffic coming in and out of the office, only some of our staff will be working in the office, and the rest will be working remotely. We have embraced the suggested guidelines and are following normal protocol to ensure safety and respect for ALL.
The technology that is available to us has allowed us to continue operating efficiently as we continue to serve and grow throughout this pandemic, all while helping those in need. We are so grateful for each of our clients’ willingness to be flexible and respectful as we all try to do our part to keep our community safe and healthy.
What we ask of you:
- Unless you have an appointment, please call prior to stopping in the office to ensure that our staff is prepared and that other clients are not in our suite.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building, not only out of respect for our firm, but also for the other businesses in the building.
- Please schedule a video or teleconference meeting when applicable. In-person meetings will be accommodated, but when possible, let’s take advantage of the technology that’s available to us.
What you can expect from us:
- The same great service you are accustomed to. We will be answering phone calls and responding to emails per usual, not skipping a beat.
- A clean facility – we will be actively sanitizing all high traffic and touched surfaces as individuals enter and exit our suite.
Let’s revisit some of our previous updates:
We cannot wait until we’re able to get together in person, gather in large groups, shake hands, hug (where appropriate) and all those fun things we use to do.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions please use the ‘Contact Us’ section below or give us a call at 248-934-0550. We’d love to hear from you.
We are continuously grateful for you and for the opportunity to serve you.
– The Senter CPA Team