Happy Thanksgiving to all Senter, CPA, P.C. clients, team, friends, and community.
Since today is Thanksgiving, I wanted to share a few things that, myself and the rest of the Senter CPA team, are thankful for:
- Our wonderful clients for trusting in us and being such kind stewards of our firm
- Our top-notch TEAM for their hard work and dedication to serving our clients and our communities
- Our families for supporting us ALL
- Our friends for always being there for us, being our best champions and helping when we need it
- Our community for being the rock where we are able to work, play and grow (this extends way beyond our roots in Clarkston, MI)
There’s lots of history and traditions that surround Thanksgiving. We’d love for you to comment on your favorite traditions or dishes that make yours special. By the time you are reading this, the Senter family will have made its way to Tennessee for their annual Thanksgiving week traditions. With families growing and aging some things have changed but gathering as a family, enjoying each other’s company, and eating some good ol’ southern cuisine is always the ticket to a special Thanksgiving. Matt’s favorite is Chess Pie.
2022 has been a year full of growth and challenges, both personally and professionally. We are super proud of the fact that we have upgraded our team to better serve you and always have exciting things on the horizon.
We here at Senter CPA hope you all enjoy wonderful Thanksgiving meals with your families and friends!
We are thankful for YOU!
Matt + Team Senter