Where is the Value when hiring Senter, CPA?
Often, we get phone calls and questions online asking what our fees are for anything and everything related to and accounting and the honest answer is, well… its complicated. Senter CPA, like most CPA firms, has hourly rates that apply, however knowing upfront how long something can take is impossible until we get started or able to review prior years. We try to give a range or fixed quotes when able but there a set fee schedule isnt fair to all as all business or individuals are different. Senter CPA may be a big investment up front, but in the long run we can save you a lot of time and money taking care of things you don’t want to spend your valuable time dealing with. what we love doing!
You do what you are best at and we do what we are best at to produce excellent results. The Senter CPA TEAM strives to always exceed expectations, be efficient, a leader in technology and continues to seek all tax and accouting strategies to minimize taxes and serve our clients to the fullest extent.
Some ideas to maximize your time with us and keep keep costs to a minimum:
- Organization is key – Try to have everything documented neatly before our meeting. This includes old tax documents from the previous years; Documents from current or previous CPAs, etc. Try to keep things organized by year as well.
- Check in with us before making big financial decisions – This can include business startups, large gifts, expenses, etc. We can schedule some tax strategy meetings ahead of any major changes to talk through any questions you may have and avoid large fees for work that could have been avoided.
- Take advantage of our client portal – Did you know you can upload documents directly and securely here? Here is a blog post we did about our portal a while back, check it out here: Senter CPA Portal 5 Pro Tips
- Keep in contact with us, really! –We like to hear from you throughout the year, not just during tax season. If something comes up throughout the year and you have questions, call us.
- Keep us on our toes – Make sure we are doing everything you would expect of us as your trusted CPA Firm. Three Quarterly conversations to have with your cpais a blog post we did a while back that discusses some of the value we bring to businesses as their CPA, check it out HERE.
- Client Accounting Service Packages – Did you know we offer several different Client Accounting Service packages that can be tailored to meet your businesses accounting needs? By taking advantage of these services, we will work together throughout the entire year and will be there with you for anything that comes up along the way. The deteails can be found HERE.
Lets Face it, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out how to handle your business and personal tax and accounting needs. Let us help you! Give us a call at 248-934-0550 or contact us below.